Friday 31 July 2015

Moving On

Like Dick Whittington, I'm off to London
Working at Bucks and launching the new course in Animation and Visual Effects has been one of the highlights of my professional career.  After all, Bucks is a university with excellent facilities in new media and a strong focus on the creative arts.

Sad to say, today is my last day at Bucks, and I am moving to a new job in London with Escape Studios. However, the excellent work done at Bucks by our talented students will continue, and I wish the very best to whoever takes on the running of Animation and VFX course.

In addition, I will still be working with Bucks to deliver the new online MA in 3D Animation which launches in September of this year. It's a world first, and should be a really excellent course.

Good luck and god speed to everyone, and don't forget to stay in touch and check in at my Animation Apprentice blog.

---Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment